Chantelle Talks About Travel
Chantelle comes from the Eastern coast of Australia, and spent a year studying here at Hiroshima University. Her time in Japan came as a spontaneous opportunity for adventure, and a personal challenge. She desired the opportunity to gtravel and see something different.h
In this interview Chantelle talks about her experiences traveling in Japan by herself and with friends. She also talks about her impressions of Japan on those different trips, including some of the interesting experiences she had with different people. It includes an interesting story about getting a ride in the rain.
Here are some questions to think about before you listen to the interview:
- What questions would you ask Chantelle if you could?
- Why do you think Chantelle decided to travel alone?
- Where would you like to visit, if you could go anywhere in the world?
- Would you prefer to travel with friends, or by yourself?
- If you had seen Chantelle (or any other traveler) hiking through the rain, would you give them a ride?