Verity Talks About Her Hobby: Photography
Verity is from England, where she studies graphic design at an art school. She came to Japan to experience Japanese culture and language. She is also here at Hiroshima University to collect material for her schoolwork, and also for her hobby: photography.
Verity talks about one of her hobbies in this interview. She likes taking pictures. In fact, she says one of the reasons she came to Japan was to take many photographs for her collection. Sometimes people make their hobbies into careers, so as you listen try to find out if Verity wants to be a professional photographer. Also listen to some of the details about her hobby and maybe you can learn something new.
Here are some questions to think about before you listen to the interview:
- What questions would you ask Verity if you could?
- What hobbies do you enjoy?
- What do you know about photography?
- Do you have a hobby that you would like to make into a career?
- Do you think photography is an expensive hobby, or not very expensive? Why or why not?